We are working tirelessly to make our International Women’s Day 2019 campaign the most successful yet so we can continue to provide women with the clothing, skills and confidence on their journey to employment. You will find all the latest news on the campaign, campaign supporter announcements and ways that you can get involved here.
2019 News soon to come!
But first, let’s move forward by looking back…
News from our 2018 Campaign
- All our Thanks to Squarespace!
- Thanking NASI for Their Support on IWD2018!
- Thank you, Codec!
- Fashion for Change and Female Empowerment with Zoë Carol!
- Return of Verizon for International Women’s Day!
- International Women’s Day with Clontarf Orthodontics, FX Buckley and William Fry!
- Take Off for Aer Lingus and Baily Homan Smyth McVeigh IWD Celebrations!
- Irish Cancer Society, McCann Fitzgerald and EY Supporting #IWD2018!
- The Quest for Female Equality on International Women’s Day!
- Two More Generous Supporters Announced for International Women’s Day 2018 – IDA Ireland and Eden Training!
- Computershare-ing the Love for Dress for Success
- WellStyled.ie Have Joined our #IWD2018 Campaign!
- Announcing Another Fabulous #IWD2018 Supporter – AIG!
- Sonya Lennon and eir launch Dress for Success International Women’s Day campaign!
- Indeed and Mazars to Host IWD Celebrations!
- Ingersoll Rand, BNY Mellon and Irish Distiller’s to Support #IWD2018!
- BetBright and Premier Business Centres Backing International Women’s Day
- International Women’s Day – Around the World in 2017!
- RCSI to Kick Off International Women’s Day Celebration
- Announcing Our International Women’s Day Launch. Join us on the 1st of March.
- Permanent TSB to Support our IWD 2018 campaign!
- Headline Sponsor for IWD 2018 Revealed!
- Announcing CPM – Proud Sponsors of IWD 2018!
- Move Over for Make-Overs with BDO!