We are working tirelessly to make the 2018 International Women’s Day campaign our most successful yet so we can continue to provide women with the clothing, skills and confidence needed to succeed. We want to invite you to be a part of this journey, and to celebrate those who are helping us pave the way, so please stay tuned to What’s New to hear more about our 2018 plans.
But first, let’s move forward by looking back…
Our 2017 Campaign
For International Women’s Day (IWD) 2017, almost 40 companies across the city held events in support of our work. These took a variety of forms, including coffee mornings, panel discussions, bake-offs, lunches and clothing collections.
Men and women in workplaces gathered and discussed important issues like the gender pay gap, access to childcare, the glass ceiling, unconscious bias, sexism/discrimination and inspirational women in the workplace.
Thanks to the support and enthusiasm of these companies and individuals, we raised over €20,000 and received 1,350 donated items of clothing to support our work. This vital support has allowed us to help 500 women each year to enter or re-enter the workforce, progress at work, and establish sustainable careers.
All the latest from our 2018 Campaign
- All our Thanks to Squarespace!
- Thanking NASI for Their Support on IWD2018!
- Thank you, Codec!
- Fashion for Change and Female Empowerment with Zoë Carol!
- Return of Verizon for International Women’s Day!
- International Women’s Day with Clontarf Orthodontics, FX Buckley and William Fry!
- Take Off for Aer Lingus and Baily Homan Smyth McVeigh IWD Celebrations!
- Irish Cancer Society, McCann Fitzgerald and EY Supporting #IWD2018!
- The Quest for Female Equality on International Women’s Day!
- Two More Generous Supporters Announced for International Women’s Day 2018 – IDA Ireland and Eden Training!
- Computershare-ing the Love for Dress for Success
- WellStyled.ie Have Joined our #IWD2018 Campaign!
- Announcing Another Fabulous #IWD2018 Supporter – AIG!
- Sonya Lennon and eir launch Dress for Success International Women’s Day campaign!
- Indeed and Mazars to Host IWD Celebrations!
- Ingersoll Rand, BNY Mellon and Irish Distiller’s to Support #IWD2018!
- BetBright and Premier Business Centres Backing International Women’s Day
- International Women’s Day – Around the World in 2017!
- RCSI to Kick Off International Women’s Day Celebration
- Announcing Our International Women’s Day Launch. Join us on the 1st of March.
- Permanent TSB to Support our IWD 2018 campaign!
- Headline Sponsor for IWD 2018 Revealed!
- Announcing CPM – Proud Sponsors of IWD 2018!
- Move Over for Make-Overs with BDO!