Dress for Success Dublin is a charity
We rely on dedicated volunteers, a small team of part-time staff, and corporate support to provide our services to clients for free.
There are many ways to help and get involved in our work – from volunteering to running a fundraising event.
You can donate to support our work here.
Clothing donations are a the backbone of Dress for Success Dublin, and we would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has donated clothing over the years!
Due to our precautions around Covid-19, we are not in a position to accept donations right now, but we are asking you to hold on to your office and professional wear until January when we will review how best to accept you generous donations.
Remember, they will be used to help women across Ireland to build confidence inside and out, and secure employment.
Your company or workplace can support Dress for Success Dublin in a range of ways:
- Make us your designated CSR partner for a defined period of time.
- Organise a fundraising event in your workplace for employees or clients.
- Provide pro bono support to help us keep our running costs as low as possible, for example: graphic design, printing, advertising, etc.
- Hold a clothing collection and fundraising drive in your workplace, for example: a coffee morning, a bake sales or a ‘dress down’ day.
- Sponsor a specific programme or service we offer, helping women to succeed in the workplace.
- Volunteer to help in our Boutique and Styling Service or our Career Centre.
- Participate in one of our annual campaigns.
- We are happy to work with corporate partners to develop bespoke sponsorship and CSR programmes, tailored to best suit your needs and ours.
Contact us today to find out more about how you can support our work!