We are a charity that receives no public funding. We rely on dedicated volunteers, a small team of part-time staff and corporate support to provide our services to clients for free. The women we work with come from all walks of life and range from early school-leavers to women with postgraduate qualifications. Their common characteristic is that they have faced challenges in entering / re-entering the workforce.
There are many ways to help from volunteering to running a fundraising event, to donations, why not get involved today, contact us (Button linked to email@example.com)
Ways that your company can support Dress for Success Dublin?
- Make Dress for Success Dublin your designated CSR partner
- Organise a fundraising event in your workplace for employees or clients
- Hold a clothing collection and fundraising drive in your workplace, for example: a coffee morning, a bake sales or a ‘dress down’ day
- Participate in one of our annual Campaigns (link to campaigns page)
- Provide pro bono support to help us to keep our running cost as low as possible, for example: graphic design or printing etc.
- You can sponsor a specific programme or service that we offer, helping women to succeed in the workplace
We believe that we can make a huge difference in individual women’s lives and the lives of their families. Why not get involved today, contact us.