In collaboration with Northside Partnership we are excited to invite you to a free online training course.
Careers in Mind is a supportive, flexible, training programme designed to help give you the tools and the confidence to return to work, and to give you the skills you need to make a good impression at interviews!
We invite women who live in Dublin 3, 5, 13 or 17 to join us for a 10-week free on-line course.
Careers in Mind offers:
• Preparing and styling for Interviews
• Creating a CV
• One-to-one Career Guidance from a trained professional who can support you in finding work
• A network of support from across our services
The course starts Tuesday, 12th January and runs 1 morning per week from 11.00-12.30.
We are delighted to offer this service, free of charge, if you are aged 18-65 years and one of the following:
• Out of the workforce for a number of years or have little or no prior experience
• NOT in receipt of unemployment benefit
• Receiving disability allowance
• Receiving one-parent family payment
• An asylum seeker
We are running the course in collaboration with Northside Partnership.
For more information please contact Georgina Buffini at
Places are limited!
You can find our full range of services we offer to support women entering or re-entering the workforce here.