Dress for Success Covid-19 Services
As a result of the government restrictions to limit the spread of Covid-19 and in order to prioritise the health & safety of our clients, users, staff and partners, we have made some changes to how we deliver our services.
Please take a minute to read about how we can support your job and/or training search below. All our services are free of charge with thanks to the generous support of our funders.
To book an appointment for any of the services below, please email your full name, phone number and the service you are interested into email@example.com.
Please note that you can request more than one service.
Interview Wear Consultation
Looking the part at an interview doesn’t just help boost your confidence and performance, it also helps to make a great first impression with your potential employer.
At our online Interview Wear Consultation, you will be paired with one of our expert stylists on a private Zoom call and be provided with:
- A consultation to find the right outfit that makes you feel confident and comfortable.
- Advice on how to style the clothes you already have available to you in your wardrobe.
- A suiting service looking at the clothing available in our boutique, with a chosen outfit posted to you.
The consultation and outfit are completely free to all women currently seeking work or training. Our boutique is stocked with pre-owned clothing which we carefully select to make sure it is of the highest quality, professional and stylish.
Our Interview Wear Consultation is delivered with the support of the Mná na hÉireann, Women of Ireland Fund. For more information or to book your consultation now, email here or call us on 089 220 2015.
Work Wardrobe Consultation
We have every faith in you that you will find a job or training course that you love. When you do, we are here to provide a capsule wardrobe to get you through the first few weeks of your new job, when you may be facing a range of new costs such as transport or childcare.
At your Work Wardrobe Consultation, you will again be paired with our friendly and professional stylists over a private Zoom call to:
- Understand your personal style and preferences.
- Understand your new role and working environment.
- Select a capsule wardrobe which will be posted to you free of charge.
Our Work Wardrobe Consultation service is delivered with the support of the Mná na hÉireann, Women of Ireland Fund. For more information, or to book your consultation now, email here or call us on 089 220 2015.
Job searching can be a difficult and daunting process. We’re here to help! Our Career Centre expert volunteers, with extensive knowledge of the hiring and recruitment process, are available to help you with every step along the way, to secure a job.
At our Career Centre one-to-one consultations, we provide you with:
- CV writing support.
- Interview preparation (including mock interviews for practice).
- Support on how to present yourself in the best possible way and show how much you have to offer.
- Confidence coaching.
We are also happy to help you prepare for interviews for training courses or further education.
Mentoring Programme with the Support of EY, Oracle and Abbvie
Our Mentoring Programme is ideal if you have been searching for work for a prolonged period of time (at least six months). Through our mentoring programme, you will be matched with one of our trained volunteers who will work with you for a six-month period, to give you guidance and keep you motivated.
Your mentor will provide at least one hour-long mentoring session every month including:
- An initial consultation to identify your goals and objectives.
- Developing a tailored plan of action to meet the goals identified.
- Providing you with advice and guidance on opportunities and challenges throughout the process, to secure a job.
These private, one-to-one sessions are available by Zoom, the phone and/or email.
Financial Education Workshop
Our Financial Education Workshop is a six-week programme that provides expert guidance and information on how to make your money work for you.
This course covers confidence hacks to give you a boost before making financial decisions, including guidance and practical steps on:
- How to discuss financial matters such as mortgages and pensions with financial institutions - and save money!
- Budgeting, for both day-to-day spending and bigger financial decisions.
- How to avoid taking on too much debt.
- How to plan for your financial future, and make better financial decisions.
Our Financial Education services are delivered with the support of The Ireland Funds and the Bank of Ireland Begin Together Fund. For more information, or to book your place now, email here or call us on 089 220 2015.
We work with a range of partners from the recruitment, banking and tech sector to provide tailored workshops on many topics that affect people looking for work. Topics covered range from learning how to manage nerves in an interview situation to having a strong, professional LinkedIn profile to help you get noticed.
To register your interest in upcoming workshops, email here or call us on 089 220 2015.